FRAIKIN knows how important its suppliers are to meeting its objectives, which is why the Group works to build healthy, ongoing business relationships with them based on rigour, mutual respect and fairness. FRAIKIN carefully chooses these suppliers based on the complementarity, competitiveness, quality and safety of the products or services they provide.
On Tuesday, 8 October, at Quai Ouest in Saint-Cloud (France), the company celebrated the second edition of its Supplier Awards. The ceremony was attended by Philippe Mellier, CEO of FRAIKIN Group, Philippe Cuoc, COO, and Geoffroy de Maupeou, Group Chief Procurement Officer.
Six partners were honoured among the 150 guests in attendance, who represented over 60 suppliers covering the full range of the Group’s direct and indirect purchases:
- INNOVATION & VALUE CREATION-> FRAPPA, which delivers innovative, differentiating technical solutions that enable the creation of real value added for customers;
- OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE-> REGNAULT, for the reliability and responsiveness of its production system and supply chain;
- PARTNERSHIP & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT-> MAN, which is supporting FRAIKIN with its geographic and product expansion over the long term;
- SUSTAINABILITY -> STCM, for its efforts in favour of the environment and sustainable development;
- INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT-> BRIDGESTONE, which assisted FRAIKIN in developing its international business;
- QUALITY-> WIELTON, for the quality of its products and their suitability to FRAIKIN’s needs.
‘The quality of our relationships with our partners is essential to FRAIKIN: it plays a determining role in the quality of the services, innovations and assistance we bring to our customers every day. From the suppliers’ point of view, as partners of FRAIKIN, they know they are backed by a major player with a sound, dynamic business that can help them develop and disseminate their products, services and expertise,’ explains Philippe Mellier, CEO of the FRAIKIN Group.
‘We are dedicated to anticipating and responding to our customers’ continuously evolving needs in an ever-changing market. To do that, we must be able to count on reliable partners that can clear the very high bar we set for ourselves,’ adds Philippe Cuoc, Chief Operating Officer of FRAIKIN Group.
‘This ceremony is an opportunity for the group to thank all its suppliers and to single out the ones that share its values of trust, transparency and excellence,’ concludes Geoffroy de Maupeou, Chief Procurement Officer for FRAIKIN Group.